I’ve joined the Knitters Coffe Swap
The questions and my answers for the swap, round 4 , is:
1. Whole bean or ground? Whole bean
2. Fully-loaded or decaf? Decaf, actually
3. Regular or flavored? Regular
4. How do you drink your coffee? I prefere lattes and cappouchinos, or regular coffe from the coffee press
5. Favorite coffee ever? Don’t think I have a favourite coffe
6. Are you fussy about your coffee or will any old bean do? Yes I admit that I’m a bit fuzzy..
7. Favorite treats to have with your coffee? I love chocolate with my coffe
8. Anything else about your coffee preferences? Nothing I can think of
9. Yarn/fiber you love? Natural fibers – pure wool, alpaca, mohair etc
10. Yarn/fiber you hate? Anything syntetic, acrylic
11. What’s on your needles? I’m knitting a One for all Cap for my husbond right now, and a Forest canopy cowl for my self.
12. Favorite colors? Blue, blueish reds, blueish greens, white
13. Allergies? Nope
14. Anything you really love, really don’t like, or just need to get off your chest? I also love buttons – small, large, and everything in between
I’m looking forward to participating in this swap – I think it will be fun swapping coffe and yarns with nice knitting people from all over the world.